Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dunch Noe is now training new staff

If you were asking about the hiatus, yes I'm now hardly on my system due to inactivity. I'm not talking about exercising. I was never planning on exercising.

The replacement staff came and as usual, the trainer trains the trainee in the training during the work. As the trainer, you touch less of the PC and hola, you don't seemed to see me lying about to touch on the blog.

I am happy that I did not install the visit counter or I will be humilated by the digits that failed to change every day.

No, I don't blog at home. You do well to know I blog during my 'free' time.

=P

1 comment:

  1. So, when your training over?

    Take up some exercise that will make you look fit and less prompt to illnesses.

    Regards,
    Bro.

    ReplyDelete