Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dunch Noe was Busy

They say that when you are not free - you are busy.

I say that when you are busy, you are not free. When you are not free, you are not making time to be free.

I know I haven't been updating my blog regularly but commitments in life takes up the time used for private moments.

I won't be the first to suggest about turning back time but I would be saying the value of turning back time is counted only to improve the situation using the knowledge acquired from knowing what will happen. If the time was turned back and without prior knowledge and if the actions doesn't change the situation then there is little gained in turning back time.

Maybe I should start writing books on philosophy and get famous before/after I die. Perhaps you can glimpse why I was absorbed into hiatus.

=X

1 comment:

  1. lol... i fancy cloning, you fancy time manipulation.

    yeah strikingly similar. but i have no interest in philosophy, sorry, haha

    ReplyDelete