Monday, August 31, 2009

Dunch Noe on September (to-do-list)

September is the month when Dunch Noe and Dunch Care signed the "toilet" paper.
September is the month before the month Dunch Care was born.
September is the month which RappelzUS is going to give me my free RP.

I'm not so fond of September. Then again, I'm not fond of any of the months.

So why blog about September, you'd asked?

Well, just using the blog to pen my to-do-list:

1. Get a healthy lifestyle. Go book RT and just attend the sessions. Attendance is compulsory, hardwork is not compulsory.
2. Get a wealthy lifestyle. Go get something for wedding anniversary, then get ready something for Dunch Care's birthday.
3. Get a happy lifestyle. Go grind and get my RappelzUS BS to lvl 60 to get my yeti.
4. Get a steady lifestyle. Go submit more resumes and see if a good paying job comes around.
5. Get a trendy lifestyle. Go buy some new clothes. It is 3 years since I last spent on Tees I wear everyday.

1 comment: